more in left Shell

What happens if I become ill?

If you become seriously ill you may qualify for 'serious ill-health commutation', which means that all your pension benefits may be exchanged for a one-off lump sum.

What if my personal details change?

If any of your personal details like address, marital or civil partnership status change you should notify the Pensions Administration Team.