more in Shell Overseas Contributory Pension Fund

What if my personal details change

If you change your personal details such as your bank account or you move home, you will need to let the Pensions Administration Team know your new details.

What happens when I die

The SOCPF provides pensions for your Qualifying Spouse and Children in the event of your death.