Useful documents

SCPF Explanatory booklet

More in I have left Shell

What happens if I become ill?

    If you become seriously ill you may qualify for “serious ill-health commutation”, which means that all your pension benefits may be exchanged for a one-off lump sum.

What if my personal details change

If any of your personal details like address, marital or civil partnership status change you should notify the Pensions Administration Team