How do I qualify for an ill health pension?

You will have to provide full supporting medical information and then if your former Employing Company and the Trustee agree, you can receive an ill health pension. If you think you should be considered for an ill health pension, please contact the Pensions Administration Team.

Useful documents

SCPF Explanatory booklet

More in I have left Shell

What happens if I die?

If you die after you have left Shell, but before your deferred pension starts being paid, immediate pensions are payable to your Qualifying Spouse and Children.

What if my personal details change

If any of your personal details like address, marital or civil partnership status change you should notify the Pensions Administration Team