Useful documents

SCPF Explanatory booklet

More In Work at Shell

What if I become ill?

Your Employing Company has the discretion to grant an immediate ill-health pension if you become ill or incapacitated, subject to supporting and appropriate medical advice being approved.

Marital or civil partnership status changes

If you marry, divorce, enter into or dissolve a civil partnership, your benefits may be affected.