Can I complete a form to notify my change of bank or address?

Yes, you can complete a Change of Bank Form or Change of Personal Details Form.

You need to do this to ensure that your pension payments are made correctly and any correspondence is sent to the correct address.

Please note that the Pensions Administration Team cannot accept changes of address notified by telephone or email.

Do I need to complete a form?

If your marital or partnership status changes, you can complete a Change of Personal Details Form, so that the Trustee is aware of your current Qualifying Spouse. If you are in receipt of a Total Incapacity Pension or a Partial Incapacity Pension, you should also update your SCPF Death Benefit Form for Incapacity Pensioners.

What if I have a partner but am not married or in a civil partnership?

In the event of your death, a dependant’s pension may be paid to an Adult Dependant, at the discretion of your Employing Company, if there is no Qualifying Spouse. See the Assurance for Non-Married Partners Factsheet for further details.

More in Shell Contributory Pension Fund

Pension Increases

During the course of payment your pension will increase each year, unless there is no increase in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) and the Founding Companies do not ask the Trustee to approve paying a pension increase.

Pensioner Liaison Scheme

Find out about the Pensioner Liaison Representatives who maintain a link between the Company and pensioners.